Saturday 29 September 2012

Tutorial: Purple Eye make-up

Today I was going out to dinner with friends and decided on a simple purple eye make up routine to go with my outfit. 

How to:

1. First I put a pea size of Boots Eye Gel on each eye to relax them,
2. Then I put on my under and upper eye cream which is the Anew clinical eye lift cream and let it soak into my eyes.
3. Then I put on a Clarins eye palette and put the two purples (one on the top corner and the other on the main lid), as there are purple colours on my top.


4. Then I drew my eye liner line with my Collection 2000 black eyeliner, I also winged it a little bit on the sides as you will see. 
5. Lastly, I used Collection 2000 waterproof mascara on my eye lashes 






I used the dark purple on the left in the top corner of my eye and then used the lighter purple on the main bit of my eyes and then I blended! 









6. AND TA-DA!!!

I hope you liked this blog post, don't forget to comment and follow and Keep Living Classy x   

No comments:

Post a Comment