Friday 28 September 2012

Review: Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil


So today I am going to talk to you about a really wonderful product that is so worth the price!! I have really oily skin and yes I know what you are thinking why would I put oil on it but just listen it has worked miracles! I would say that it removes so much oil that it makes my skin feel just moisturised but not dry. 

Cost= £29.00

How to use it: 

1.Wash your face with water,
2.Put about two pumps in your hand and using your fingers massage in circles into your face and then 3.when you have done this leave it one for about 5-8 minutes depends what you have time for!
4.Then use a face cloth or sponge and using water wash it off your face!
5. SEE THE RESULTS!!!

Things it does: 

Makes you face really soft
Massages your skin
Removes oil and leaves your face feeling moisturised
Good for all Skin types








I hope you enjoyed this blog post and be sure to comment and follow!! Keep Living Classy.. x

No comments:

Post a Comment