Saturday 22 September 2012

Outfit of the Day: Birthday Lunch

Another Outfit of the Day today, I am beginning to get into the swing of blogging now so keep following! This outfit was a really fun way to style casual items such as jeans and a shirt and adding jackets and heeled boots to make it into a sophisticated outfit. We were celebrating someones birthday lunch so I wanted to look nice without looking too dressed up.

What I am wearing:

Earrings- They are silver and from a high street shop in Spain, they work well with more or less anything but I wear them a lot during the day!
Jacket- This was from Zara a long time ago and it was one of the days where you find an item at the back of your cupboard and it is like winning the lottery!
White Shirt- This is also from Zara and not worn as much as I would like as it was again at the back of my cupboard. 
Belt- It doesn't say where it was from and I got it as a present and it is definitely 2 years old so an old good accessory and it is well worn!
Jeans- Again Topshop, an excellent buy and works well with any outfit. They are slightly high waisted but can look good with a top/shirt tucked in or over the top of them.
Boots- These were handed down to me, they are from Faith and and 3 inches high. They are not the most comfortable shoes but I thought they matched well with my outfit!

If you think this outfit is good and you want to share similar experiences comment down below!! x


1 comment: