Thursday 27 September 2012

Hair Routine/ Straightners!


Hello everyone!

The hair oil I use!
I have been SO busy at the moment so sorry I havent got round to adding a blog post but here I am now so lets do it! Today I am reviewing something really close to my heart and that is my hair straighteners  I am currently using the GHD brand and totally love them! So, I never really used hair straighteners at all as they just were not my number 1 priority but for about 2 years now I have been so abscessed that my hair dresser has banned me from using them (naughty me!), however I still use them anyway!

GHD's are FAB!! They straighten SO well and leave your hair feeling and when I say soft I mean really soft! However I would recommend using heat defence as they do damage your hair after a while (I use the TRESemme heat defence) and totally love it and it has saved my hair! I also use the 'Davines' oil for damaged hair when I get out of the shower and the bath and just run it through my hair. I will also use a pea size while I dry my hair. TIP: I use heat defence while I dry my hair as well! It works really well!

My ghd's!!!
 So, after I go through the tiring yet effective routine I straighten my hair and this keeps it straight and soft without it becoming out of control (which it has a tendency to do!)!

Heat Protection Spray!!
I love them and I would so recommend them, they are kind of pricey so if you want them then go ahead if you are not sure think about it but I highly rate them a 5/5!! 



I hope you like this blog post and be sure to comment and follow! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment