Friday 21 September 2012

Outfit Of The Day: "Retro themed"



I am FINALLY getting round to do an outfit of the day!!! So people have requested I do an Outfit of the Day and so I thought I would put together a "Retro" themed outfit and write a short blog post about it and tell you where i got them from and how I picked it out using colours and information. 
So I am a bargain shopper occasionally and I love finding new deals and expressing them through my outfits! So shopping with my friends I always try and look out for the sales and clearance racks and try and point my friends in the right direction also! 
What I am wearing:
Top- is from Rokit, I got it in London and in the Spring/Summer 2012 It has fishes and underwater seaweed on it and has purple stripes round the collar. It is a sweater but I wear it as a top. The colours are bright and contrasting colours.
Jeans- They are from Topshop and bright blue, they go with most of my wardrobe and give a splash of colour to the outfit. They sit on my hips but are not classified as high waisted. They are perfect for tucking outfits in! 
Heeled Boots- These are from Zara and are blue suede, they have tiny studs on the front to add detail. They are not at all high and they are perfect to walk long distance in as they are practical but really finish off an outfit. 
Earrings- These are from Primark and are about 10 cm long so work well to formalise an outfit or to wear casual during the day. They are orange and gold and work well to add colour to a dull outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment