Wednesday 19 September 2012


Hello everyone,

So, I am absolutely in love with "Litas", I have to say the Jeffery Campbell Litas are quite pricey but if you are willing to spend the money on these ultra fashionable beautiful shoes then go ahead you will not be disappointed! Spending £100+ on shoes is a big sigh but if you are in love then you are in love, true fact. Stumbling across countless sites which state that Jeffery Campbell is the best for Litas I have actually come to the end of my "research" and it is safe to say Jeffery Campbell is one of my favorite designers.
There are many styles of Litas and colours to choose from, and this 
has left me in quite a puzzle, its not only that you have to choose so
much its that you have to  match outfits perfectly with it otherwise the wearer will look perfectly stupid. I think my favorite Lita has to be the brown shown on the left just because I have so many outfits
that will go with them and I will be able pull off a real stunner! 


I will definitely recommend Litas for any time of the day, they are perfect to match with a day outfit and a night outfit. Just make sure you have the right outfit that will pull off the image you want to create!

Over and out. x

No comments:

Post a Comment