Sunday 30 September 2012

Review: The Only Way is Essex Eye Shadow Palette


Another review today! Today is on the The Only Way is Essex palette, this palette is one of my favorites and it really makes me think that bright colours are the way to go. I don't usually wear bright colours in my day-to-day looks however in my night looks I love wearing bright colours as they really  brighten the blue in my eyes. 

There are four bright and shimmery colours contained in the palette-

Colours included:

Shimmery Ivory
Shimmery Turquoise
Shimmery Blue
Shimmery Purple

There is really wonderful packaging which states what brand is on the top. Also included is a mirror and a two end eyeshadow applicator.  








I love this product, it sits well on my eyes, it stays on for up to 5 hours and has really lovely colours! I can't say anything bad on this palette really. I got it for christmas and don't know if it still will be around but you won't regret it! 

I hope you liked this! Comment and follow and Keep Living Classy x

No comments:

Post a Comment