Sunday 30 September 2012

Monthly Favorites: September

This is the first of my monthly favorite blog posts and I can't say it will be the last! This september I have been so busy that it has been difficult to fit in writing a list of things I have LOVED this month, but if I miss anything out I will be sure to add it in when I have time! I haven't really bought anything new this month but I can tell you what I have been really loving and using mostly everyday. 

1. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

This has been an amazing find as I have struggled over the past few years to find a good foundation which matches my red oily skin and smooths it out but finally I have! It blends well into my skin and is only £6.99!! Absolutely an amazing find!




Cost= £6.99

2. Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil

Really great! Loved the texture and I was so surprised that it removed everything not just made my skin less oily by hydrated it! A really good find if you want to pay that much!

Cost=


3. Tresemme Heat Defence

I have really bad broken hair and has found this product AMAZING!!! It makes my hair smooth and gives it protection against my hair dryer and my hair straighteners/curlers! I only have good things to say about this product!

Cost= 

4. Garnier Exfo-Brusher Wash


Really good product as my face gets oily and I am prone to blemishes, however I have had hardly any these past few weeks and it is all down to this! It is cheap and seriously effective! The brush end really opens up pores!!


Cost= £7.65


5. Collection 2000 Eye liner

Powerful strokes and a really strong black colour as it seems to work well with all my eyeshadows! Cheap and effective, I have nothing else to say on it except GO OUT AND BUY IT!

Cost= £2.99



6. Collection 2000 Loose Powder

Matches my skin tone perfectly, leaves a good matte finish against my oily skin, just a great product! Also there is ALOT that comes with this product and for the price it is just a MUST HAVE in everyones make up bags! Comes in a really good container and powder puff so great for applying and easy to use with a brush!

Cost= £2.99


7. Natural Collection Blusher

I have the colour 'Blushed Cheeks' and really love this product! It has great colours and I use it everyday with my make up and wouldn't change it for a long time! Certainly cheap and if you want a good day-to-day blusher which comes in lots of colours go for this one, you won't be displeased!

Cost= £2.99


8. Zara Heeled Boots



My favorite find in the summer as I have been looking for THE perfect boots and couldn't find them ANYWHERE!!! Then I popped into Zara and saw they had a sale on and went over to the shoes. Saw them and fell in love! I love the colour, the studs and they are the perfect height! What MORE can you want!!! LOVE THEM! 

Cost= SALE £39.99


9. Zara Backless Top

Favorite clothing item at the moment as it has a really nice backless detail on the back which makes me look taller and makes the top less dull. Love the colours and the PRINT!!!! I can wear it with anything and I will be seen wearing it for a LONG time!

Cost= SALE £9.99


10. Boofle Mug 

Right, I know what you are thinking WHAT IS A BOOFLE MUG? You will see from the photos how weird this is (I know) but I can't tell you how super useful this product is! I LOVE the pattern, it is really girly and I got it for christmas, to be honest I have only started using it properly this month so I thought so I would add it to my monthly favorites! GO OUT AND BUY IT!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!


Cost= £7.99



I hope you enjoyed this quite long blog post, I might do my my favorite eye shadow palette next so Keep Living Classy x

No comments:

Post a Comment