Saturday 22 September 2012

DIY: Making Slit Cut Leggings


So I thought I would do my first DIY video
and I have always wanted to cut my leggings into slits as I thought it would be cheaper than buying separate pair of slit leggings so here we go:

What you will need:


-Old/New pair of Leggings
-Scissors
-Legs (an obvious essential if you are buying leggings)







How to: 

1. I decided to cut slits in black leggings as I wear 
them more frequently but there are loads of 
other coloured leggings to choose 
from (e.g. pink, blue, yellow, green etc.).
2. Grab a pair of scissors preferable quite 
sharp ones as you are cutting material!
3. You can either measure how far apart you want 
the slits or just cut them randomly which I did 
but either is great!
4. Then cut away whatever you want to cut and...






5. TRY THEM ON!!! 


I hope you enjoyed this blog post, comment and follow :) x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post dear!! I really loved this method of making slit cut leggings. Will surely try out this at home. Couple of days ago have purchased Carbon38 mesh cut out leggings which I really love wearing for workouts. Happy with their comfort.

    ReplyDelete