Tuesday 18 September 2012

MY SUMMER FIND AND WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO:

Hello everyone,

I got Ivory colour which matches my skin tone perfectly! 
Long time no see!!! I am so excited to update you on what I have my eye on at the moment and a necessity I bought over the summer!!! 

I sadly ran out of my Bobbi Brown foundation so I was on the prowl for a new foundation especially in Boots as there are so many products which I am dying to try. So I was with my friends and trying lots and lots of shades and saw the true match "L'oreal brand and tried the Ivory colour it was brilliant and at the time I think it was only around £6.99- £8.99 but I think it has gone up in price now! That is an excellent price to pay for a foundation! It is great for my skin as I regularly have break outs but it really has done me proud as I have trouble with good foundations on my skin and the amazing price was just the cherry on the top!


I have also wanted Litas for a long time!!! I have my eye on these lookalike Litas but they are a bit different! I am pondering whether to get them!! If I do I will write a review on them and upload photos! 

My next blog will be about my experience at the OLYMPICS!!!! And this term look forward to recipes, hauls and experiences to the build up to christmas!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment