Friday 28 September 2012

Review: Superdrug Foundation Brush

So I have not got the perfect collection of brushes all perfectly shaped expensive ones studded with jewels  However I have a nice selection of a mixture of brushes from high expensive brands to normal drugstore brushes. To be honest they will definitely do me to christmas (when I think I am going to ask for a set). 

But one of the best yet inexpensive brushes I own is definitely from superdrug (unexpected I know but true). The one I am talking about is the superdrug brand foundation brush, and it has served me stunningly well! Even if I get new brushes for christmas and I hope I do so I can do brushes reviews but I will keep this beauty for my bag or travelling etc. 

Its bristles are really soft and it is easy to blend my foundation in as they are really versatile! I think it retails for about £5 which is awesome for a brush especially one that works as well as this one does! 

I would definitely recommend this and for £5 its a keeper! 

I hope you liked this blog post be sure to comment and follow, and Keep Feeling Classy... x



These are my own pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment