Friday 21 September 2012

Kate Middleton: An English Goddess


Look at her, an English Goddess
Dress- Designed by Sarah Burton
Kate Middleton is everywhere, on all the magazines in the news and right now on tour! She is a multitasking genius when it comes to the fashion world and is often pictured in some of the most beautiful and expensive clothes known in history. There are no other words to describe her but a goddess, she is a goddess of beauty and I am so proud to say I am british when she walks up the aisle wearing no other than a Sarah Burton creation of true love. Walking up the aisle spending time with her true love both in the dress and with her man must be a fantasy for many girls!

She is most girls idols, it is pictured and filmed in many disney movies that someday we will find our prince and I know it is only metaphorical for finding your true love but I know every single one of my friends have had a dream of finding prince charming! Well, she did and she is one lucky girl. I don't know how many desperate girls threw themselves at Will but I have to say she played it very well if the story in "William and Kate: The Movie" was the same in real life.
The beautiful couple together looking quite dapper




Her fashion taste is impeccable and I will always look up to her in every single way, she wears the big fat ring on her finger and just looks to the camera smiling. I know camera can sometimes be quite deceptive with photos but I have to say she looks genuinely pretty and lovely! I would love to talk to her and get to know her and if I got the chance to do that I would be so honoured! Imagine walking up to her and saying your name, just for her to say hello or even to see her outfit would make me scream, although one should never scream in front of Royals!!! I love Kate she is what I think of when I think of my country.

She just has exquisite stye!!! 




Finishing off my talk over Kate Middleton I think she is a perfect example of an English Goddess! Lets all courtesy girls to Duchess Kate one of the only Royals with a beautiful face and a personality to match!!

A Love Story fit for a princess.....


Much Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment