Sunday 23 September 2012

Makeover: Concentrating on Eyes



So I have had a few requests to do a makeover and post pictures and I thought I would try.
I decided to concentrate more on the eyes as I am practising at the moment so I started off with Anew Eye cream to wake up the eyes and Rimmel Match Perfection foundation to start on her skin. Then I used Collection 2000 Loose Powder and buffed her skin. I also used Natural Collection Blush and Bronzer. Then I used Sephora eye shadow palette and the glitter black and glitter silver eye shadows! Then I used Collection 2000 liquid eye liner and Collection 2000 pump up mascara! Then Collection 2000 hot pink lipstick! And ta-da! 



Model was wearing:

Active water Untied States top
Shorts- Primark
Cardigan- Primark

















I hope you liked this blog post, comment and follow for great posts! x




No comments:

Post a Comment