Wednesday 19 September 2012

Favorite Films Countdown:

So, many people have asked me in my life time what are your favorite films. If you ask anyone in my family that question they cannot give you a straight answer! 
My family its safe to say are addicted to films. So much so that is probably where you will find us on Sundays especially in the winter! So, I have made a list from a countdown from Number 5 to Number 1 my favorite movie of all time! 


Number 5
: Mr Beans Holiday: This is a hilarious older movie for all the family, I have watched it with my family numerous times and it is a classic for most children but can make adults laugh as well!




 Number 4: Love Actually- This is a great movie and really perfect for a night in with the girls or a family christmas movie. The rating is a 15 and I would say mainly for girls but a must see for any teenager!! 


Number 3: Wild Child: Oh, don't I love this movie! This is a movie where I want to be the girls so much that it hurts! They have so much fun and don't do any homework! It makes me laugh how many times I have watched it and is perfect for any girl/woman who just wants a lovely british fun movie!

Number 2: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging: Classic English teen movie! I laugh so hard at all the laughing points and it really relates to many teenagers! It is a fun movie and has the GOOD looking boys my dears! 

LASTLY.....

Number 1: Just Go With It: I have this movie on my iPod and I have to say it has to be one of the best movies of all time! It is for both genders and have two of the funniest actors/actresses of all time; Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. It tickles me in all the right places and has just genius phrases. I love the imagination in this movie and thoroughly recommend it to all families! I showed it to my family and even my family laughed! An A* movie! 

I hope you liked this different blog post from normal!! 

Talk to you later xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment