Saturday 22 September 2012

How to: Autumn/Fall Eye Makeup look


So I tried out a new look recently and I have to say I have been wearing it out more and more as I have got better at doing the winged eye look.


In this post I am going to talk through a series of steps

create your winged look!
I am using Benefits Big Beautiful Eyes Palette, Collection 2000 liquid eye liner and Collection 2000 mascara!

How to: Colour on your lid

1. Put your base colour onto your eye I use 
the Benefit Big Beautiful Eye palette to create the colours of Autumn and use the first eye product on the palette. which is a creamy foundation texture and coat it on the eyelid.
2. Then use the eye shadow brush and using the
second colour which is a dark creamy/pink,
coat that on your lid on top of the 1st coat you did.
3. Put the last colour which is next to it which is a brown colour on top of your second coat and this leaves a shimmery and warm brown colour on your lid.

This picture looks a bit crazy, it was the uploading at the time
How to: Eye liner winged look

1. Draw dots on your eyelid along the place on where you want your liquid eyeliner. 
I am not using the Benefit Eye palette for this 
look as I want a liquid eye liner effect and not
 a smoky eye effect. 
2. Join the dots up to make a eye liner line. 
This can take much practise and just be patient your hand will get used to it. 
3. Follow the eye liner round to make a winged look and it will look like the picture. 
4. Then just coat your eyelashes with mascara, I use Collection 2000 mascara as it will give my eye lashes length without me curling them.  

2 comments:

  1. Most people are unaware of the PAO SYMBOL ON BEAUTY PRODUCTS. Ever notice the image of an open jar on your beauty products? This is the "Period after Opening (PAO)" symbol indicating the life expectancy of product... ONCE OPENED. Prevent using old make-up and spreading bacteria by using the Once Opened Beauty Expiration Kit to clearly date your beauty products! I found out that common permanent markers smudge off because of the oils in creams and makeup -the kit's self laminating labels solve this problem! Kit comes with self laminating labels in a pretty pink pouch, ultra fine point mini permanent marker and a cosmetic life expectancy guide in a nice keepsake box. visit www.onceopened.com

    Don't jeopardize your good looks with infections and acne from expired products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, thank you for the advice! I will be sure to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete