Saturday 19 January 2013

M.I.F: Decorative Tea Light Holder

Another week has past so I have another M.I.F for you! This week I wanted to think it up myself! I know they have already been done before, but I have put my own touch on a classic DIY project! Today I have make a really sweet Tea Light holder that would look great in any room as you can personalise it right through the instructions!

1. First I got all the items I needed for this project! 

WHAT YOU WILL NEED:

A Tea Light (you can find them anywhere)
A Jam Jar
Pellets or Glass Granules
Ribbon 
Coloured Card or Paper
Scissors


2. I cut the card/paper to fit in the Jam Jar, this makes it look more personalised. I used pink card but you can use any colours to make it look good for you! 






3. Then fill the Jar with glass pellets and wrap whatever ribbon you want round it, I used pink and red hearts to go with my bedroom!







4. Then add your Tea Light! This is the end result and really it took 5 minutes! I have put it in my room and it is burning brightly through the snowy days. 





This is such a fantastic project and you can have a lot of fun creating and designing it for your own taste! The best part of this project is you can just replace the tea light every time so it will last a lifetime!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Keep Living Classy and Fabulous x

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice project you have there :)

    I love candles, so comforting and warm.

    Take care :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love doing little projects!

      I love candles too, they are such a great decor piece!

      Take Care x

      Delete