Saturday 12 January 2013

Review: Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Have you seen the new update? If you havent check the right side bar, it is all new and somewhat delicious! I have dedicated most of the weekend to sorting out my blog, reupdating it and starting fresh, as the New Year brings happier and more successful tasks to do. 

If you remember quite a long time ago I set up my Little Loves page for everyone to see what is on my wish list! Well the last item I have put in there was the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish! Well I bought it for £12.75 and I have come to you today to speak my mind on something marvellous!

It is such a fantastic product. I bought it two weeks ago so the reason I decided to wait a while was I wanted to do a full honest review (and if it worked)! I have rather combination/oily skin which can be a pain to buy products for me especially for skincare. I tried this on the first night I bought it and have never looked back.

This is what it claims on the product (which I thought better described the product than I ever could):

"A rich, concentrated cream that gently removes daily grime and make-up, even stubborn mascara, to leave skin clear, smooth and exceptionally clean."

I totally agree with this statement as it has fufilled everything it states exceptionally.

You can buy it here!

It is a great Cleanser and I thoroughly recommend it to any skin types as it removes oil but it keeps the face hydrated for people with dry skin! I love it!


Keep Living Classy and Fabulous...




No comments:

Post a Comment