Saturday 19 January 2013

Snowy Day ♡

It has been SNOWING in England at the moment and that means lots of pictures, snowball fights and one excited dog! I thought I would show you the pictures I took and if you are in the midst of the snow too, curl up by the fire with a hot chocolate and relax! 









What I was wearing:

Knitted Red Jumper~ Zara
Leggings~ Primark
Snow Boots~ A Local Ski Shop
Coat~ Zara
Lipstick~ MUA

Here is my little doggy! 
She is cocker spaniel cross with a golden retriever, so thats why she is quite small. If you want more photos with her I can introduce her more into my blog.




I hope you are well, wrap up warm in the snow! Keep Living Classy and Fabulous x


2 comments:

  1. Lucky you to get snow! We haven't had much this year in my part of the States.
    ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got tonnes in England! Its all melted now but I love snow its just so picturesque! x

      Delete