Thursday 13 December 2012

Holiday: Christmas Time

Lights have gone up, Stockings are set over the fireplace and trees are on top of cars ready to set off to its own house to be the centre piece of someones home. This means only one holiday can be approaching........


In our household we celebrate the holiday CHRISTMAS and this means that turkeys are bought, decorations are put up, advent calenders are opened and christmas puddings are prepared in advance for the big day! Many people would say that their Birthday is the most special time of the year however for me Christmas is the best as instead of celebrating your birthday for yourself when it is just a normal day for everyone else around you! This can be great sometimes as you get lovely calls, thoughtful presents and if you are lucky a yummy cake, however when everyone is celebrating together this can make it more special! I think being with people you care about and you know they always will love you makes the moments seem gorgeous. 

This year I have decided to go all out and start Christmas in fashion. When I was younger I didn't recieve chocolate advent calenders which in the long run seemed to be the right idea as who wants little children acting hyper after they have eaten a slither of chocolate. I have had card advent calendars of course since I was very small and although I still love them, I have moved on and have been buying chocolate advent calendars now for around three years. I normally go for cadburys or mars bar as this seems the cheapest or the easiest to get in the shops. However I have now decided to cross the ocean of cheap advent calendars and step into the world of high end goodness. That is why I have decided to go for the one and only LINDT calendar. This is my favourite chocolate so I have enjoyed delving into a good treat! 










I will be shortly posting about decoration ideas, my decorations and christmas wish list so look out for those! I hope you enjoy my blog posts! Be sure to follow and comment!

Keep Living Classy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment