Thursday 13 June 2013

Follow Me and Updates

Hello everyone!

I can now announce that I have finally finished my GCSE's which have been a nightmare but worth the summer at the end of it. It has been a long road and unfortunately my blog has been put on hold for a while due to the increase in work and revision,  along with many other areas in my life that I have wanted to do or achieve this year.

With that said, now the summer has finally come I can make many and exciting blog posts about what I  am going to get up to this summer. I have many exciting adventures planned so it is very exciting to say that you are all part of my summer and will be taken along the journey with me.

Cheers!


I also have another exciting update to announce which would help me out a lot but also make it more enjoyable for all the followers of my blog. I really love everyone who has followed me and I just wanted to make everything a lot more easier and effortless so I have installed:

 'FOLLOW ME AT BLOGLOVIN'

page on my blog that takes you to a page completely dedicated to following my blog. So please go over and follow me because it does mean a lot.

Thank you so much for staying with me through this long part of my life and look forward to excited adventures to come!

Keep Living Classy and Fabulous...

No comments:

Post a Comment