Tuesday 13 March 2012

What I got for my birthday :) x

I recently had my birthday celebrations and surprise surprise I got some awesome presents from my super friends and family. Collectively they bought me a whole bunch of amazing gifts. They got me some really thoughtful presents, which makes it so much more special! 

Some of what I got from my friends x  
What I got from my friends:

Topshop Gift Card- Topshop
Peach Nail Varnish- Barry M
White Shower Gel- Sephora
Glitter Blue bag- Sephora
Lavender Gift Set- Boots 
Fine line Black Nail Varnish- Boots 


I went out for a lovely Indian dinner with some of my really good friends and my lovely family. I got some really awesome presents from my parents which I have listed below!


What I got from my parents:
I got a Kobo eReader from Kobo and a Double Bed from John Lewis! 
Stay reading to see pictures of my room with my new bed!! x


John Lewis Ivory Double Bed

Kobo eReader- Silver



No comments:

Post a Comment