Monday 12 March 2012

My First Summer Item!! x

Topshop Cropped Top- £18

I cant believe that its summer soon!!!!!! The season we have been looking forward to, since winter graced us with his chilly presence. I have recently bought my brand new first summer item, AT LAST!! I decided to buy this summer crop top (while having a girlie day out) as I think this summer, I want to be adventurous and I want to try some bright colours e.g. oranges and pale colours!! I love TOPSHOP at the moment, it has some really wacky colours, perfect for the hot holidays! I can't wait to add to my new collection. I am also looking at Miss Selfridge and H&M for my shoes and accessories, which will match this top. Lastly, I bought this item at topshop: www.topshop.com 
I got this top from Topshop :) 
Comment and tell me what you think!!! :) x 

No comments:

Post a Comment